2015 GCARC Family Picnic
Saturday, July 25, 2015
WHO: All club members, spouses and family members.
WHERE: Red Bank Battlefield Park
Hessian Avenue Pavilion
100 Hessian Avenue
National Park, N.J. 08063
TIME: 1:00 pm
RSVP: Jennifer, KD2EYR (856) 275-0086 or trailpie <at> gmail <dot> com
The club will provide the paper goods, main dish, beverages and homemade ice cream. Please bring a side dish or dessert to share (or make a donation and we will take care of it for you!) If you are not sure what to bring, call or email Jennifer, she has a list of side dishes and desserts needed.
PLEASE NOTE: Jennifer is VERY ALLERGIC to seafood, so if you bring a dish that includes any kind of tuna/fish or shellfish, please be sure that it is MARKED clearly so someone else can handle that particular dish. Thanks for your understanding!
Directions to RED BANK BATTLEFIELD PARK
From Philadelphia & Points North:
- Take the North-South Freeway (Route 42) to I-295 South.
- Exit 23 "National Park" make right onto Hessian Avenue (County Route 64).
- Approximately 2 miles Hessian Avenue ends at the park entrance.
From Points South:
- Take I-295 North to Exit 21 "Woodbury".
- Make left onto Delaware Street (County Route 640).
- Delaware Street ends at Grove Road (stop sign), County Route 643. Make right.
- First traffic light at Hessian Avenue (County Route 642) make left Hessian Avenue ends at park entrance.
From Points East:
- Take 322 West into Glassboro.
- Make right onto Route 47 (Delsea Drive).
- At 5 points intersection, take jug handle and continue on Route 47.
- Take Route 47 into Deptford, at the intersection of Cooper Street (County Route 640) make a left.
- Follow Cooper Street through Woodbury past the County Court House, Cooper Street becomes Delaware Street, but remain on County Route 640.
- Follow Delaware Street until it dead-ends at Grove Road (County Route 643), at stop sign make a right.
- At the first traffic light, make a left onto Hessian Avenue (County Route 642). Hessian Avenue ends at Park entrance.